1. AgreementThis web site is intended as a means of communication between North Shore - Long Island Jewish Health System (NS-LIJ), the communities it serves and the public at large. Your use of this Web Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this document. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
2. Not Medical AdviceThis website is designed to provide information about cystic fibrosis. This website does not contain medical advice and use of this website does not create a physician/patient relationship between you and any provider affiliated with the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System.
3. Warranty DisclaimerNS-LIJ presents this information as is, without any warranty of any kind, and is not liable for its accuracy, for mistakes, errors, or omissions of any kind, nor for any damage caused by use of the information obtained in this Web site.
4. CopyrightThe names, trademarks, service marks and logos of NS-LIJ and its related entities appearing on this Web site may not be used in any advertising, publicity, or to indicate NS-LIJ's affiliation with any product or service without NS-LIJ's express written permission. NS-LIJ related entities are those entities for which NS-LIJ is the corporate parent.
5. Links to Other Web SitesWeb sites to which these pages are linked are for the convenience of users and are not managed by NS-LIJ. Please note that NS-LIJ does not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these Web sites.
6. Links From Other Web SitesAny Web site is encouraged to link to either the homepage of NS-LIJ Health System or any of the interior pages, as long as the following guidelines are adhered to:
A. Control of the browser window is transferred from the originating Web site to the NS-LIJ Web site, or a new browser window is established which displays the NS-LIJ Web site.
B. Web sites may not link to NS-LIJ Health System Web site or any of its interior pages in a manner in which the material contained within the NS-LIJ Health System Web site is framed within the originating Web site.
October 22, 2010